View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:14 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
fightinglioness

I'm so happy everyone says this is normal because I'm the same way.
Once I start crying... I don't stop. I just keep thinking about more and more things to cry about until my head hurts and I'm so tired from the stress of it. Everything makes me so sad,
the other day this 16 year old girl where I live took her own life due to high school cyber bullying... I found myself just researching about her and reading every article and post on facebook and I was so sad and couldn't stop crying about it for hours, and I didn't even know her at all.
I cry over happy things too! Haha. Like today when I got a call about a job interview and scheduled it for Sunday I was literally pacing around the house crying happy tears.. and that ended only like 20 minutes ago actually (LOL).
I'm happy it's a normal thing though.. I was starting to think it was my Prozac or something.
But I definitely agree with the posts above, I think it's because our brain was so used to receiving all of those "feel good" chemicals that it just gets so emotional now that it's not so "numb" from the chemicals. And our brains are balancing themselves out chemical wise and it's going to take a really long time to recover that. Sucks how much drugs mess up your head, huh? Makes me never want to go back, never want to deal with this crap ever again.

Congrats though Lyoness, you've made it so far and I'm excited to be able to be where you are