View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
befuddled1

Update

Well I'm afraid to say Iv been sucked in again - weak I know. Was so confused last week from my above post and here I am now. I met him for coffee after an almost plead from his brother and the day after he took me and daughter out for lunch. He has opened up unprompted a few times in the past week and apologised for making me feel bad. He also said his drinking is nothing to do with my actions its his problem. I'm very wary and have told him some expectations and what il do if not met. He wants to go rehab and has attended first aa meeting. However I felt he lied about goin to therapist today and he admitted to me he lied without me asking which is a first!! It's very early days and I feel Iv detached somewhat for example today he wanted me to attend family function (kids so no alcohol) but I was disappointed he lied so sent txt saying thanks 4 admitting you lied I appreciate it but I'm not coming whereas usually I would just to have time together.
Anyway pls don't judge too harshly I have been ashamed and afraid to admit this but am hoping I will get advice support or other
Thanks