View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:44 AM
  # 510 (permalink)  
360shoes

Hello fellow french speakers. I too am fluent in french but have the talent of being able to turn it off and on as needed. Don't know how that happened. I speak of french as in when someone says a naughty word and then says pardon my french. I respond I'm fluent in french also so it's okay.

I agree, never to be used at people though. Even though I did read that book by that Japanese scientist who studied ice crystals. They turned all abnormal when spoken to negatively. The ice crystals...not Japanese people. The nice positive words made the ice crystals all pretty.

But then I also saw on Myth Busters that plants grew better in a green house listening to Metallica than classical music. Go figure.

So I had another craving yesterday. Ugh. Just when I thought I could sail through all this all easy. Whammo. Got a text message from an old boyfriend who our most common activity was drinking to oblivion. I ignored the text and the craving. The only reason I knew it was him is because I keep old bf numbers in my phone with a big DNA instead of their name. DO NOT ANSWER. After a safe period of time, then they get deleted. Reminds me. The D's in my contact list need cleaned out.

Oh well, just the way it is. I kind of wondered how it would be when my caretaking days were sort of over if this would happen. Bitched that I didn't have a life but now that I got the time to have one the old one resurfaced its ugly head wondering where I have been.

Just another lesson to work through. And I will. Ain't going back. Probably good practice since there will be the day I will be working again. I should probably just plan on having a plan for the old happy hour and the nightly come home from work and drink myself to another planet routine.

Damn. I thought I was cured.