View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 08:08 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  
Saskia

Joy, I adore Martha's Vineyard! Wish I could afford a summer place there.

Toots, I can't say I need to worry about global warming for me ...I'll be long gone by the time that gets bad. I just feel for today's young ones and their children.

DD, if you clean and cook, you can sack out on my sofa anytime ;-). Do you take care of elderly ladies, too? Happy to hear you are having a better day today. I don't mind cursing - have been known to do a bit of that myself, lol.

It was great having a whole week of sleeping late, etc. the downside is that I've had very little energy and my white count is down, so about every week or two I have 24 hours of tissue-gobbling sniffles and today is the day this week. I think I'm zeroing in on the cause so I need to be a wee bit patient (not one of my strong suits!).

Hmm, in proof-reading the above, maybe the best alternative for my retirement issues is for me to get a place on the Vineyard with enough space for all of the Sober Marchers to come and stay as long as you all want. There would be only a single requirement -- that at least one Marcher other than yours truly is there at all times to take care of moi