View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:17 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  
joygirl
Marcher

Good early morning, ya'll!
Toots, you are right. Sassy you are right. Thank god I did raise my boys to not think inside this bubble, to not be sheep following others blindly. Someone has to stop the cycle of madness! And honestly, I love when they shock their Grand (MIL) by some of the things they say! My H cringes, and I just smile.(btw- Angry Son is captain of the debate team. I also taught him to argue his way into extra credit, excused absences, and lunches off campus. )

Sassy, is this the end of your staycation? You said you did nothing much, which was your purpose, so, success!

Toots, Sorry you have to be cold all the time up there. I'm chilled just thinking of you having to bundle up all the time. Boston will get warm/hot in the summer, so get ready for it! Oh, I know a very nice town nearby, where a friend of mine lives. It's name is Norwell, Mass. It's 20 mi. south of Boston in Plymouth county, just inside the bay. An historical, pretty town, if you want to be in the suburbs. Zillow has 110 listings as of this moment. 2 hrs. to Martha's Vineyard, one of my fav places. Look at this pic of sunset, ignore the boys...