View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 02:47 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Joy you are a great mother who made one bad move and are doing all you can yo make up for it. Lay off yourself.

Marcher glad the temperatures have cooled for you.

DD, Wehav has it spot on, this place is here exactly to get out our moans, frustrations and hurts. I know sometimes it feels like all one does in moan, but it is an outward sign that we are unhappy. In the past, being unhappy would lead to giving in to temptation, so it is necessary to let others know you are troubled. I know you are feeling strong just now, but you still have a way to go before your operations and we need to know if you ever feel you are getting depressed or weakening. How would we be able to suss that if you keep it all in?

Plus what you are going through puts things in perspective for the rest of us! I woke up with such a sore neck and shoulder I can't turn easily. But knowing what you are going through, it seems trivial in comparison! 😄

Wehave, how are you feeling today? How's the diet?

As for A/C hahahahahaha! I wish we needed it!!!!! There are af ew rare days in Scotland we manage to get our cardies off, and some brave men walk round in shorts and simmit but for the most part we are in greater danger of hypothermia than hyperthermia!!!!