View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:04 PM
  # 478 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi guys,
An wakeful lot of tipping going on here right now!

DD, I feel for you, I wish I could suggest something- anything to offer even temporary relief, but unfortunately I don't have a magic wand. It's good that you are being so strong minded about the drink/ drugs, as you are in the perfect situation for AV to work it's way into your psyche. Post here as much as you need, and don't worry about moaning, you have a good reason. And if we get fed up Shoes will force feed you bananas!

Shoes, the dynamics of relationships can change a lot when one person leaves or joins a small group, so it's not surprising you and your dad are adapting to your loss with small changes in the way you interact. It all sounds very positive. Do to be in too much hurry to get your mums urn/chest, you will recognise it when you find it.

Joy, you need to be training those boys now!!! My brothers could cook clean Hoover wash & iron, we had our chores and heaven help us if they weren't done!

Marcher I hope it cools down soon. It was freezing here this morning, I really did not want to get out of bed! ,

Life, I'd have had your scent as germolene! Lol

Wehav, I'm sure things will resolve themselves but if you feel you have to compromise your principles a step too far, then you know that you will not feel comfortable in your own skin and that never makes for a healthy relationship. I love my hubby, but at times when we have fallen out over something and he is misbehaving, I feel it may not work out, then it all comes right and I cannot imagine life without the miserable old git!
I hope you don't lose the will to live on the diet, surely there is an alternative to the banana??

Sass, I can't believe your week off is nearly over! Did you get anything done? Or chilax? Apparently according to Mis git chilax is cool when gson says it, but not when I do!

Budd, Jezebel, I love it give jez Jess and Bella as alternatives as well as tart and slapper!!!!

Take care all x