View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
360shoes

Okay DD. This is making me want to kick into friend mode and call your doctors and say wtf? I don't like the idea you are in pain and have to wait one bit. Not one bit. I'm sure you aren't crazy about it either. Anyway they can move you up to get you fixed up sooner? And don't let that work stress get to you. You have lots of years left to work and there will be lots of work to always do. If I learned anything, it's that at the end of our life the only thing that counts is the people you love and who love you. Everything else is kind of crap. Jobs are like rubber balls and people are like glass ones. We all juggle both. Drop a work ball and it will bounce back after flopping around the floor awhile. Drop a people one and it can break into a million pieces never to be put together again.

If I were there I'd push you around in a wheel chair till you could get back up on your feet. And then when you are better you can push me around. We would trick the chair out so it would be very cool. I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself!