Old 10-10-2013, 02:26 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
fightinglioness

The meeting didn't happen! Goes to show how much my manager really cares when something serious and personal needs to be talked about with her. She gave me the run around all night and talked to me like a child, leading me on, and then telling me she was "too busy at the time". I'm just sick of it.
I've made up my mind. I'm quitting before I leave today. I won't tolerate being treated like that, I'm too good for that. I'm going to finally do what makes me happy and apply for a part time job that I like doing, like all these bakery positions available near me. I'm not going to slave away at a depressing job just because it pays well while I'm killing my body and mind working 12 hour night shifts. I need to start thinking about my own well being. and starting from a clean slate is how I need to do that.
I'm so happy and finally the first time in a month I've actually been motivated, excited, and ambitious about finding a new job and also learning how to drive my boyfriend's standard car so I can get to work! I used to be so scared to even THINK about what tomorrow would bring, now I'm excited and curious.
His dad won't be too happy with me though, but I'll prove to him I can find a job and make money so I won't be freeloading at their house. Everything will fall into place, I know it.