View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:42 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
MartyTheDrunk

Thanks for following up. I'm drunk right now but sawy emails. I didn't go to AA and I eventually will, but there is no way I will quit now. As a diehard sports fan from Boston it's impossible right now. Red Sox are in playoffs I am a season ticket holder to Patriots and to put it in perspective people might have special moments whether it be anniversary or New Years whatever but Boston sports are my moment. What I live for and I know I need serious help but I know odds against me at this time and I'm not ready.

A little daily event, from previous post I was successful with a high paying job within a investment firm. I got laid off two months ago and my downfall ultimately spiraled. Today I woke up thought about goin to AA but made a White Russian and continued to pound at 10AM I was rdrunk. I then got a call from a top investment firm and I had a phone interview right there. Amazes me how much I killed the interview half in rapper and they want to see me in person Thursday. I'm ******, I can't function sober an in order to sleep I need to be drunk. As bad as it sounds I'm goin to drink before night to sleep an before interview to function. I will follow up to let you know how this goes but def put a dent in today. I need help desperately but of you we're from Boston you'd see how tough it is. I'm goin to seek and stay in tuned with this website I just hope to land this big job. I sound like a loser liar, delusional, an dysfunctional but after Red Sox finish playoffs I will get help. Thanks for all support and I will use this forum as much as I can. I just need the right time to fully commit to quitting which will be after playoffs as bad as it sounds