View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:37 PM
  # 427 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi guys, still feeling a bit off, and my car is playing up so have to walk and bus everywhere which is a nuisance, funny how hooked we can get on our cars! Looks like I sold my bike at the wrong time!!

Marcher, Dee, I can't imagine 41c heat, we are so lucky in Britain, we moan about the weather all the time, too hot, too cold, ohh that wind cuts right through you, will this rain ever stop? And yet we probably have the most inoffensive weather on the planet. I hope you are ok and I hope that there are no fires.

LP good to see you sweetie, keep strong. X

Wehav, I felt it was a major forward stride the first time I realised I had dealt with something and hadn't considered drinking. I'm sure you feel the same. I hope the situation at home settles down.

Sass, good to have you back, we didn't break anything, er much. It was Natty and DD messing about, honest! Lol

Budd, Molly is the only sensibly named pet I have had- AMD that's coz I let hubby name her. My old neighbours kept cockatiels always had one on the go. Male or female they always called it Kevin. I asked why once and they didn't know? They weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer! ( In fact anyone of the Kevin's had a higher intellect!)
I can't wait to hear what you call the new one. I saw KWs new thread yesterday, I am somewhat in awe of her strength. Amazing lady.

Shoes good luck with the job hunt, sending positive vibes to you that something turns up soon.

Joy, that took some awesome strength to put that bottle of pills down when AV was shouting and your defenses were low. Count it as a big win.

DD you sure know how to live the high life don't you? Judging tax competitions and paying hospital bills, I'm surprised you bothered with drink, nothing could be more exciting than that!! Lol as for only being temporarily disabled, I hear a whisper on the Philly streets amongst the moggies, lets just say, don't go down any dark stairwells!

Babs, take it easy sweetie,

Natty, how's things other than busy?

1day, you still looking in??