View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sugarbear1
~sb

I Don't Need answers, but these are some questions you may want to sit and answer to yourself.

"I am thinking career changes, geographics, not really relationship stuff."
Geographical cures don't often work, wherever I go, there I am....career changes means you first must be employed in a field.....and everything is a "relationship stuff" thing as I must be able to have some type of working relationship with myself, my boss, my colleagues and others (students, customers, etc)

"I am scared I will end up unemployed living with my dad"
What are you doing now? Who's paying your bills now?

Are you employed now (working and bringing in income)?

Are you just trying to avoid attempting to obtain employment by continuing on as a student? What will an employer look at when they see your degree with no experience (follow through) and then changing to another area of expertise? Are you seeking employment in the field of law so you can gain experience while you seek a law degree?

What's your real motive for not moving forward with your teaching career, which will give you money and experience which you can use to further your educational and employment endeavors?

"I feel so unmotivated, I feel so happy just being sober."
Hmmm. Sounds a bit contradictory here. Are you really happy? Are you just happy you aren't drinking, but there is something else going on with you? What method of recovery are you working in your life?

Have you done anything for fun for you lately? Gone to a play, gone out bowling, doing something you like to do???

Keep staying stopped and enjoy the ride!!
I wish you well,
~SB