View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 06:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
bruno123

Hi Eddie-no, no online meetings..I can't use the puter in my office, as the snow has gotten so high it blocks the wireless signal...I use the owners puter in her cabin-she lives elsewhere..satellite fade is pretty common, but that isn't really the reason I don't do meetings...I can't deny that AA saved my life..very literally...it really is a miracle that I am sober at all..but I guess I choose to be somewhat disillusioned with the whole fraternity...ya know..I have this thing...problem that..I have tried to talk to some about but feel I am not taken too seriously..until I leave, but I never stay in touch..no matter where I am or who I know..I just ..bale after a few months... I guess it is a need to run or some such..but I have done it my entire life...I'm 42..the longest I have ever stayed in one town is about 3 yrs..having lived in every part of that town and having several jobs over that period...I get this "chronic malcontent" thing working where I just don't want to be here anymore and even if I have people that I am kinda close to..I get disgusted with "superficial" relationships..leave and don't stay in touch..I love it here, but I spend more time on the computer researching my next gig than I do focused on recovery...some days, it is all I can do to stay in the here and now..and convince myself it is allright..here and now...my life used to be total chaos..it was never boring...hard to explain...Love-B