Thread: Final Post
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:58 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Carlotta
Behold the power of NO

Originally Posted by AugustWest11 View Post
Thank You all .. Means so much knowing people do care .. I am gonna be on the net all night so will check in .. Sadly I am drinking though ( I don't want to but I hurt so much right now ..
Dennis
Dennis, drinking is not going to change the fact that you have to relocate somewhere and are going to be homeless. If nothing else, it will make things worst. You need your wits about you!
Also leaving SR now is insane, it is when the going gets tough that you need the most support.
Call 211 and find out about what is out there in Baltimore. I hear you about not being a fit for shelters but there are alternatives. Pm me if you want to know more about Tent Cities (they have one over there) or urban camping. I can help.
Anyway, now is not the time for you to sit on the pity pot and cut off your support system. It is time to rise up and be proactive.
Many people have found sobriety while homeless and many people have been homeless and lived to tell about it.
8 years ago, I lost everything (in sobriety btw). I lived for two years in a tent and managed to move up and get my life back and mind you I am a middle class, middle age woman. I survived and bounced back!
This is not the end, just a different kind of beginning.

PM me