View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:56 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Bird615
I could see peace instead of this

Good morning, everyone!

PippoRossi, there is a losing battle here where I live to allow backyard chickens, but our backwards City won't allow it. There were great arguments about why having chickens is a good idea, and if it were possible I wouldn't mind having a few myself. I heard they make good pets, and I would love to eat fresh eggs from happy chickens.

Courage2, When I finished my 4th step the first time, I just left it sitting and didn't move forward. I ended up carrying all that freshly-stirred up baggage around with me for a while and was miserable, but it took my sponsor to make the connection. She told me I needed to get my 5th done ASAP and helped me set up an appointment. What a relief when that was done. I still remember right after I was finished and I walked out into the bright fresh sunny spring morning feeling so light and free. I saw a quarter lying on the ground and picked it up. I still have it.

tootl1, lol at the secret classes for men post:

Carlos, you would be a fine catch as long as you keep doing all those things once attached.

Everyone else have a happy sober Saturday. Or whatever day it is in your part of the world.

(Man, what a difference typing this out first on a text editor makes)