View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:46 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Oceanlady

Smile

Originally Posted by ruthiecrawford View Post
Hi there. I have basically just joined this group after a few months of realisation that I have a massive issue with alcohol, particularly wine. To cut a long story short, the night before last I basically waited while my husband was out and started drinking wine from a half pint glass, trying to drink as much as I could in the 2 hours I knew he would be out. Recipie for disaster indeed. Needless to say he came back to be in an intoxicated state with a couple of wine bottles around me covered in vomit. Attractive. Needless to say I also had to call in sick from work the next day. This is not the first time by a long shot. I know I will lose my relationship if I do not take some drastic action and I am fed up of drinking alone and being unproductive and generally crap! I feel like an awful person.
Hi, I am 38 days today! I too. Loved my fish bowl wine glasses! It has not been easy, but I have taken each day at a time.....I loved to start happy hour at 4 and drink non stop till 6,muster up something for dinner and fall asleep....what a difference in just 38 days...I can knit a straight row at 9pm!! Be strong ,pray and follow your heart...Oceanlady