Old 01-16-2005, 11:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LADYANGOLA

stop putting the blame on him

Do You Realize How Lucky You Are Someone Cares...i Am Sick Of People Passing The Blame Onto The Other Person...no One...and I Mean No One Makes You Drink...it Is A Choice ...and You Should Be Glad He Cares My Ex...never Even Bothered To Bring It Up Years Passed By He Was In Denial..and I Was To Drunk To See Myself Or Care...how I Wish Just Once He Would Have Told Me To Stop...you Are Luckier Than You Know...and By The Way.. Why We Are Being Honest You Might Try Some Honesty Yourself...you Are A Drunk No Other Way To Put It That Means You Should Not Drink At All Never...that Party Is Over....stop Kidding Yourself"i Had 1 Drink W/dinner"..but Then Go Home Pick A Fight W/him Just So You Can Feel Ok...w/drinking More ..who Do You Think You Are Kidding..we All Have Been There Done That ..believe Me I Have Lied To Myself So Much In The Past..i Almost Started To Believe I Could Have That 1 Glass Of Wine....face It.. You Can Not..the Sooner You Realize That The Better..how Long Do You Think He Will Stay..???haven't You Got The Picture Yet..you Need To Stop Drinking Period....i Am Sorry If This Sounds Harsh...but It Is Time You Face Facts And Stop Living In That Fantasy..that You Are A Victum...you Aren't...and I Think Deep Down You Know It...i Will Keep You In My Prayers And I Hope This ...helps You Sit Down And Count Your Blessings...that Someone Loves You Enough To Say No To You....v