View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
BlueChair

I have been reading some of your posts about your separation / divorce? Not sure which it is, but in one of them you confessed to sending him a whole bunch of angry texts messages and stuff. Probably whatever caused you to do that, same reason he is sending them to you. We all get in pain, fear and say things we regret, or out of whatever emotion. Im guilty too, when my husband relapsed, and I had to talk to him when he was threatening to leave rehab I lost it. I was scared mostly, but I said things I didnt mean in my heart, they were of the moment. I apologized and all that. But I have been looking within to see why I said what I did. If you two are ending things, I think that causes anger and pain, its probably spewing out of him, especially when he is high. I had one sort of conversation with my husband when he was missing and high and sick. He made no sense, bits and pieces, and I dont think he knew what he was saying, or a little but not really. I hope I never see (or hear) that side of him again. Im sorry your going through all this, very sad when a marriage ends.