Thread: Arggg
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:57 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Originally Posted by Wisconsin View Post
SC, I was talking with my BFF neighbor the other day, and she made a comment to me about how quickly everything moves when you're finally at the end of your rope. You've spent years with this, and now that you've decided to make some big changes, things are snowballing (including your self-esteem)! I am so inspired by how you are moving forward. ((hugs))
This feels very true to me right now. I have spent some much time daydreaming, praying, and wishing. Thinking about how things could or should be but never felt like i could do anything. Yesterday i really hit my bottom, i have never felt like giving up and dying would easier than living in my 27 yrs here. I thought yesterday if i dont do something fast i am going to end up in a really bad place and i dont want to be there, i dont have too. I can do something to prevent that. I finally hit the point of believing i dont have a choice but to do something. I am seriously in a kinda shocked state, i cant believe i am doing it. Without this forum i probably never would have.