View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
83mama0f2

day 11. having doubts.

Is this my AV finally kicking in or what?? Not really having cravings but so many people in my life don't understand why I'm giving up alcohol. I guess I haven't been as honest with my immediate family about how much I had been consuming. My mother especially is confused as to why I'm giving it up for good and not just taking a break for awhile. She asked, wait. You're giving it up for good? To me today. I then think to myself...well I usually only had like 3-4 in an evening...only drank more than that once or twice a week...that's not too bad. Then maybe start thinking that I can manage it one day. Ugh. This is so frustrating. Shes not an alcoholic and has no tendencies to become one....so I think maybe she doesn't get why someone cant manage it. I have always felt controlled by it, and I don't want to be anymore. That's why I'm giving it up. Cant a girl get some support?? Yes, my consumption isnt as bad compared to some but I don't want it to be that bad one day!! Figure Id quit while I'm still young!!