View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Toomutch

Triggered but not going to cave

Yesterday was an awful day!!!! After starting out the day happy and positive, things made a turn for the worse. My boyfriend who said he was going to be here to support me was a total jack a$$ all day. I won't go into details but I was walking on eggshells all day.

This morning didn't start out any better. His alarm didn't go off on his phone at 5:30 and he overslept. He blamed me for it not going off. I have nothing to do with setting his alarm, so how could it be my fault?

I carried on with my normal routine, got up, started the coffee, set his clothes out for him, asked him to get up when the coffee was ready, filled his cooler... He did apologize but I am tired of this behavior,

There are other triggers as well. I surrendered my car yesterday and they will be picking it up in the next couple of days. Before he moved here he said to please give him a chance, that he would pay my bills and I would take care of things around the home. He told me the other day however that he feels like he is being used, so I am surrendering my car trying to prove that I am not using him. I have never used anyone.

It is going to take a lot of will power and my faith in God today to not drink. I told him if it is so hard for him to support me that at least I have others to support me, and I really do find that support here.