Thread: Feeling down
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 04:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tetra

Feeling down

I am sorry to post, I am sure there are people with way worse problems than mine.

I am going through a lot of family stuff right now. Illness, death and problems with my mom.

It's after midnight here and I am in bed with a book and a cup of camomile tea.

I kinda feel like I should be doing something...I don't know what exactly. I never went to bars or nightclubs even when I was drinking. I seem to be in bed early most nights, with a book or two.

Maybe part of this stems from the fact that my uncle is dying. He is not that old...my parents would be older.

Also, I will be 33 in one months time. I have been thinking about this a lot. I am an unemployed, recovering alcoholic, living with my parents. I finished college yet again in May and have been sending out CVs. But I feel like a giant loser. I feel like I haven't accomplished a lot in life yet. There are things I still want to do...travel and that.

My dad says things like "baby steps" and "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Sometimes I meet girls I was at school with years ago, and they seem to have their lives together. I just feel really, really lost right now.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I love this site, it helps to know that I am not alone.

Love and hugs to all of you x