View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:43 AM
  # 475 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Good luck Lorelai, I hope you get fast a good results.

Christy, I hope you get some good from the meetings, and good on going back. it is good to take some action if you are not liking your present results.

Talia, you do deserve a new watch, and what a great idea, "time to get sober."

Renarde, you must get tired working so late then up so early with your little one. Does he still nap?

Hello to anyone I am missing this am. Well, I am no longer "coming down" with a cold, I have it. Bleh. Feel lousy and was wakeful and restless all night with it. Plus it got so cold here, I woke up freezing and put on a fleece jacket to sleep!

I just hope I am better for my friend's visit this weekend. We first planned to take her to dinner somewhere really yummy and traditional in Boston, after we get her at the airport. I hope I can taste food by then, lol.

Tonight, I have to go out to meet my daughter's teachers. I hope I feel up to it. Dad has something to do tonight. So it is on me to go, and I want to go. Only opportunity we get to put a face to the names and hear a bit about them. I am just going to rest and try to get better today. Not sure I can really will that to happen, but I am going to try!