Thread: Onto Day 3
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jpm1020

Onto Day 3

This seems way too easy so far but I'm really paranoid about 3-5 everyone says they are the worst on here and my family. We have all detoxed before. Like I've said I've never had a problem with alcohol withdraw when quitting before but this tim with the messed up liver enzymes, longer streak and high consumption I was really worried and still am. Yesterday went smooth. Had some anxiety around 10 last night but hknestly my symptoms don't touch what was happening to me when I was poisoning my liver nightly, and the not puking up bile every morning and not waking up every few hours with pounding headaches makes it all seem like the withdrawal is very mild.... Have my fingers cross today I continue to feel as well as I do. I feel horrible for the other half though. She's been getting sick at work, crawling out of her skin at night and shaking. Worried about her much more than myself. After sll she does carry a gun at work :-p but im trying to be there for her two but if i were in her shoes idk if i would have drank by now or not. I almost feel guilty for feeling like i do.