Thread: I'm new
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 06:43 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Clowie

I'm sending one million hugs to you.... I was wearing your shoes not long ago... My A and I have only been married 15 months... and I was on the rode your on 6 months ago.... Your husband is sick... He is is denial... He has an addiction and he is going to do whatever it takes to keep his relationship with his drug..... He is going to make you feel guilty and he is going to tell use your guilt against you! My husband did the same exact thing to me... Calling me telling his parents and I that he was staying at some "married couples" house.... That "married couple" happened to be some of the biggest tweekers in San Diego!

Girl, I know how your feeling... Run... run to the nearest alanon/naranon meeting.... It's not your fault! You did NOT cause it, you CANNOT control it, and you CAN'T cure it... Start doing things to protect yourself from him and his drugs... He is going to eventually get tired and come back to the nest... So think about what it is your going to do when he comes around and start quacking!!!!

Set boundaries for yourself... and stick to them...as hard as it is... stick to them no matter what his excuse is for crossing them... I told my husband if he used meth again... He would have to leave! Well he is gone... He finally put himself into rehab.... Start working those steps... They saved my life... I will pray for you!!!!!! Love Clowie