Thread: It it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rcutch

It it wrong?

My AH has left us in yet another many messes. I was so proud of myself for filing charges the other day, and the police call me back today to tell me that I can't press charges because my 12 year old daughter gave her dad her MAC Card - so he had permission. UUGGHH.

My house goes up for Sheriff's Sale exactly 1 week from today.

My AH has left and decided that he will have NO CONTACT, so I'm on my own.

My mother stopped talking to me because she's married to an alcoholic (my dad) and is the perfect codependent - when I agree to what she says, she will then have a relationship with me.

I don't have enough money to make it thru this week - and I don't get paid until the end of the month.

That's just today....am I wrong for wanting to go check myself in somewhere? I have never felt so alone, emotionally and physically exhausted, and I don't know if I can breath just one more minute.

I'm going to meetings, I've reached out to friends, I've contacted my counselor, I've contacted my pastor....and yet here I sit alone. I need to do something to take care of me...and I don't know what. Am I a failure if I just can't do this anymore? Our addicts get to go to rehab to recover - when do I get to recover.