View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Suz08

Bluechair-We have two cats and a dog as well. I can tell they miss him. Thank you very much for the reading suggestions! Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I find it strangely comforting to be able to research and read up on addictions.

hellomynameis - I will check out the Nar-Anon site. There is only one Nar-Anon meeting group in my area. Unfortunately, I have been advised by a few in the social services field to stay away from the location and group.

Ann - I believe you are right on. I happened to have a therapy appointment yesterday. We discussed some of my feelings. I was shocked at the anger/frustration emotion. I have been wanting him to be well for a long time I couldn't understand why I wouldn't be more ecstatic. We concluded that I am questioning why I wasn't good enough or enough, feelings of anger over my own guilt in events that occurred when we separated (I ruminate and wonder if my actions were different would he have sought recovery sooner?) and lastly anger that the opportunity to be a supportive wife was taken from me by meth.