View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:06 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Amanda1
AmandaUK

There really is a lot of support on this website and I truly thank you all for taking the time for me today. Feeling a little better now, tremors are going and I have been able to hold a cup of coffee without spilling it! I'm determined that this slip is not going to lead to anything further and I'm trying not to beat myself up about it as several of you have suggested. You have reminded me of the 'toolbox' I put in place 8 years ago whether that be a taking a different route home from work so I don't go near a shop or having a bath until the current 20 minutes of severe craving passes. If one good thing has come out of this, it is that I KNOW that I cannot just have one! However long I manage to maintain sobriety, I must not get complacent or put myself in unnecessary risky situations. Again, I thank you all for helping me get through what has been the hardest day I've had in a long time and if there is any help I can give to any of you, just ask. I will continue reading your posts and support you all where I can... I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better. xxx