View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:41 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
blueholly

You know what I tell my self and my husband. (we are in process of divorce, which I said I would NEVER do... Never say never) It took us years to get in this mess. And you expect me to believe that you are "clean" just because you MIGHT have been clean for a month or to? Actions speak louder that words. And talk is cheap. His actions to me are louder than an NFL stadium on super bowl sunday. And his talk is as cheap as a 3 dollar bill. That's what I say to him....
It's ok to be angry... You have every right to be! But work on getting past it... one way or another... don't carry it with you forever. I still am working on my own anger. That arises everytime he breaks promises to the kids ect....but time will heal...and you are correct. Time will tell if he is acting.....
remember this.... how long did it take you to get to this place with his addiction.... and how much longer will it take for you to get past what he is done. Look at it like this. You can gain weight in a few days. But it takes twice as long to work it off!!