Thread: Forget august
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:23 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

thanks guys!

I had my night out with daughter and it went well.

However im still not sober. I went to alcohol services and they are going to send me a letter for next appointment.

i also had appointment for this afternoon, but haven't gone. not sure why but i have another appointment on monday.

I have also found out my psychotherapy is going to start at end of oct. Got my GP next week and im going to ask for a scan of my liver to see how far gone it is.

Whatever the scan shows means nothing in me goinng for absent in drinking, if it was i would of done that 4 or 5 yrs ago when told i had med fatty liver. Me saying that ofcause i am worried, but drink has this effect on me which i find it hard to stop. I gave up 5yrs ago or more which i stopped for a yr and this is where i started again. I became really ill and started to drink and smoke it a was after this that they found out i have a fatty liver disease.

Its hard for me and i know hard for everyone, its just my bpd that i seem to let it have control over me. so with alcohol services and pschyotherapy it will help the distructive things i do.

huggles to u all xxx