View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 06:56 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Slammy1

Now, I'm not a handsome man. The bar scene never really worked for me, I needed to talk to them to generate interest. Still, meeting women is not a problem. You just have to approach it as all single women, not just the drunk ones, are fair game.

Rock concerts... Amazing, don't guys go to concerts? I think we let the girls pick the groups too much sometimes. They all think my taste in music sucks because I like older classic rock, R&B, and jazz. I like the new stuff too, but when you're collecting (I have 600+ CDs so far) and you're comparing the better music of the last 50 years to the better music of the last 5, it does mean if someone doesn't like older music they will not like my collection.

Fav new addition, vinyl pressing of the 1959 master of Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (not sure when the run occurred, they had re-releases of the vinyl in like 1995 and 2002. Blows away the 20-bit remaster CD, but both are excellent. He didn't give them music, just some scales and no practice. They even got the 1 song on the 1st take, they're just brilliant.