Thread: Day 10
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
AugustWest11

Originally Posted by conga View Post
Hey Now August West (Warf rat, Great song) I have around 30 shows under my belt 89-95, and one Jerry show. Still love listening to the old shows, I am really liking the early 70's shows right now. I used to drum in a GD cover band. I used to worship Mikey but as I get older I appreciate Billy's straight forward grove, no messing around.

I remember the Warf Rat scene/table at shows and at the time thought it was so strange. Did they used to send out yellow balloons in the crowd at shows? I think I remember that?

Mentium, congrats on day 10! As I live on an Island and I love the ocean as-well. Keep up the good work!
Hey Now Brother 33 here 87-95 .. RFK was my last .. Sold the final tickets and airplane Ticket after seeing how rough and frail My Boy Jerry was looking Were they yellow or white ?? lol They did give out some in Philly, Giants, and I think RFK.. But I am sure they did at all the shows .. I just was hangin' w\ a Bro that made us swing by the table at every show during the Summer 89 tour lol