View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 08:23 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
MrsSalty

Pravchaw- Oh I totally get the fake it til you make it, but I am having trouble accepting that, because I truely do feel like that's what it is.

someswife- You know, I finally broke down and told him, completely in tears, how much this has effected me. I don't me me as a "victim" but just that this recovery is a family recovery and that I am trying to work on myself but I do have those feelings of anger and resentment. I get really frustrated by him trying to be intimate with me. At first, I was with him because I think I was just so happy to see him clean. As he has dove into AA I'm feeling like this is a false persona and of course with each day that he's home I just realize how much anger I have. He doesn't seem to understand WHY I don't want to be intimate. I can only imagine I'm not the only one with this problem. I honestly dont even want to sleep in the same bed. I've been sleeping elsewhere in the house. Tonight he tried to guilt trip me into our bed, which by all means would be more comfy but I just don't have it in me.