View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:34 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
LosingMyMind

Thank you Steven,

Like yourself I am also still fairly young. At just 23 the people around me feel this is too much for me to be dealing with. But after all my failed relationships for whatever reasons they may be, I finally felt that I had found my forever guy and that we had a solid future together.

As I said, his son is now mine as well and so I find it even harder to let go. He does not deserve to lose everything either. He is young, he will not understand why his father and the person who has become his step mum are no longer a major part of his life or a part of it at all.

I feel like I have no one on my side to help make an active difference.

All I can do is hope that his love for me and his son can shine through at the end of the night and he will find his way home to us safe and sound.

I have not been one for 'faith' very much in these recent years and I suppose it would be somewhat due to my struggles with depression and the struggles my partner and I are facing right now. I cant help but think "where is God right now when we need him?" Who do I pray to for help today?

At the end of the day I want my baby home and safe in my arms. Its where he belongs.