Thread: Newbeee
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:02 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
miki3671

Dee74,
Thank you so much for reading my blogs and giving me good advice.You make aot of sense.For the first step I made a list of everything I thought was manageable and they were very unmanageable.Im having this issue that every time I leave the people that have been helping me,I come home and their first thought is that Ive been using.Yesterday was a very long day,I got up at 6am and had ots of arrands to run.Well by the time my 19yr old got home at 10pm I was very tired and her first thought was you are high.My first 2 children were taken from me by my mom in 95.She said shes jealous because Im fighting for my youngest two,ages 14 and 8,and shes upset because I didn't fight this hard for her and her older brother.I tried to explain to her I was younger and times were different back then.All we can do now is move forward.She is not understanding that.I have to get out of the house.But she is always thinking Im trying to go use,which I have no desire too.Just the will to stay on the right path.Any advice at all that might help.