Thread: I'm new
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 10:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Kittycat
Fantastic Member

along.........
I think some of the ladies could be refering to me. I had my A spouse removed from my home...he immediately went out and had a fling. I was shocked and furious. If you go back and read my posts you can see that...the A...became very ill he had a seizure which put him into rehab. He almost died.
Whe I kicked him out I was positive I wanted OUT! I had had it!
He has gone through rehab...and is now in another program and attends AA.
I just had to let this man go ...he would not even consider any treatment. It was a tough choice. I certainly got tons of help here. These ladies are wonderful....
I am not sorryI kicked him out...he would have never made the change...but he is so much better. He is sober...and we can talk. That alone is a shocker.
We had dinner tonight and he really wants to come back home..but I have told him it would be months till I could offer that to him...and maybe never. He is very lonely...and God only knows how this will turn out.
I certainly feel for you, because when I met my A...the red flags were all there...I knew I was in for trouble with him and drinking. But I thought I could change him. He too is all about passive agressive...his entire family is the same..he was raised on it!!!
Stick with us.....we are all here for you!
Love Kitty