View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 04:21 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Wow, you guys bring tears to my eyes. I made it, I did it. I didn't want to back out at the last minute because I knew that they were already on their way. I searched myself and thought about what I could do that would set me straight and that post was it. For some reason to type the words that I would get through it helped. Nuudawn, you have it right, all of you guys were there with me. lessgravity, you are so sweet, thank you for the kind words. All of you, you helped me through this. I thought of you all and this place and it was what I needed.

It was just bad luck that what occurred did just at the time that it did, right before heading to a wings and beer place. Not that any time is good for a trigger.

You all made the difference for me today. That was probably the 2nd worst that it's been so far. When that waiter approached the table to tell us about all the wonderful beer specials I thought about all of you in my mind saying YOU CAN DO THIS. I ordered a seltzer water with a lime wedge, and I enjoyed it.

Even though I made the physical decision not to drink having you all behind me was the difference I needed.

Thank you all so much