View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Silvy69

40 daysssssss!!!

For the people that know me here OMG can you believe I have 40 days already sober?.. What a roller coaster ride... I have experienced every single feeling there is.. but with lots of happiness at the end... I am so grateful for AA and my sponsor. I am doing a 90/90 and I look forward to my meetings every night. They keep me sane!!!

Last night I even went to a speaker meeting at 8:30pm which for me is unheard of.. my Sundays are sacred in the evenings ..

I have a very long road to go to find peace and heal but I am proud of every single day of sobriety and I know one thing, I don't want to start this journey again that is for sure. I have taken every suggestion from AA and my sponsor to the heart, although the relationship part or abstinence of you know hacky panky I have a hard time with .. Oh well.. I will survive my life ahead is long and beautiful and I know that wonderful things will happen .. Since I already know hell ... everything that comes my way will be heaven compared.. Have a great day!!! I am just feeling grateful today...