Thread: Pharmacy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
finaltime

I used to also wait until they were open, driving around so I didn't look like a junkie, calling them so many times asking if the doctor had called it in yet. GOSH so much happened for all those years, it was so so so sad I am so thankful now I don't have to deal with that. Doctor shopping, emergency rooms, drug dealers, asking friends and family and other if they happened to have any pills, faking pain, begging, pleading, oh my goodness it was so sad and pathetic and how much control those pills had on my poor self was beyond hard. And I was so alone in all of that, and it was really hard keeping that up. I am amazed I did it for so many years. So many years. I had a friend who was my dealer, and he had a consistent supply so for long time I was able to reup every few days. I am pretty sure I handed him 180.00 for every 3rd time for 20 pills for at least 2 years. WOW that is a lot of money, no wonder I lost my house, my retirement, have past debt, owed people money, one thing I can say is I am clean today. And I don't have to borrow money. And I never risked my job, THANK GOD. At one point I wanted to steal from my boss. I knew she was a pill popper and I would walk by her office thinking I could sneak in there? This was years ago...wow can you imagine if I got caught stealing pills from her? WOW thank GOD I never did that.

THose of you just now getting clean, learn from my mistakes. As hard as it may seem, you can beat this. Its not easy. YOU can get through the sickness and get help.