View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DrunkenBob

3 weeks and another CRASH AND BURN :-(

After the 3 week mark I really felt in control. It's was almost a surreal feeling.

Two days later I proved that I was far from it. Long story short, after some family drama I completely and totally fell off the wagon last night:-(

Instead of coming here or calling a sober support buddy I reconnected with I went straight to the liquor cabinet almost like a defiant little child.

It sucks but what REALLY sucked is that at about 3am I woke up with SEVERE abdominal pain. Started off as the entire area but over the course of around 2 hours it centralized on my right side and hurt so bad I literally curled up in a ball on the cold tile.

Never experienced anything like it. Anyone else after a period of sobriety fallen off and experienced something like that?

Anyway - it's 2pm today and I am STILL in pain although nothing like I was in the night.

Not looking for a diagnosis as I already made an appointment with my DR just thought it was VERY strange.

Oh well - back to day 1 again as this beast still obviously has a tremendous hold on me.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!