View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 09:42 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Argnotthisagain

Being with this guy feels like the most awesome bliss and happiness you've ever experienced, doesn't it?

I know I know! It felt that way for me too!!! Even when he "broke character" and said and did things that made me freeze-up and feel anxious. Doubting myself about having a concerned feeling.

But then you shake off that moment of doubt and anxiety and turn back to the wonderfulness that is HIM and just soak it in...I know I know! I know just how it feels.

He may even believ his own lies, which feels to you like his sincerity...I know mine felt that way and he did try...but the chaos he creates for himself was there too and boy....wow... did it ever consume everything including me.

Anyway, BECAUSE you feel so blissed out and thrilled and attracted to him is exactly why you should stop and think about your own hesitations.... I'll bet as soon as you feel that *hesitation* you freeze up and brush it under the rug as quick as you can, right?

I know!
I wish I'd had people who would guide me through the fog back when I met him!! But the drama of it all...like it was meant to be..... crazy energy going on!!! Your hyperfocus on him and how he 'makes' you feel is enthralling you.

Please, Heather---I sure hope you stop, think, re-read this thread and think some more...