View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
christin1225

Originally Posted by topsykret View Post
Will I feel better maybe within a week? Last month I felt like I was living in a nightmare, bursting out in tears randomly throughout the day. Will I ever feel back to normal again?
I'm afraid if I talk to my dr. about this, they will see me as a addict, yank all my scripts and never give me anything again. My state has cracked down on this badly and just afraid if I tell my doc, it will do more harm than good. Also, my wife knows I take them, she has NO idea it is a problem now. Just super worried
Just backed my browser up and saw this post. Sorry that I didn't see it before I posted my last reply.

I can assure you that you will feel back to normal again some day (can't say that from personal experience yet, but I've seen LOTS of proof).

I'm still curious, though... What is the REASON that you take more pills than prescribed? Is it to try to control the pain or is it because there's something inside of you that seems to keep you from regulating how many you take? Do you obsess about the pills and how they can (or did) make you feel? Do you have a compulsion to take more even AFTER the dose (whatever that amount may be) has been successful in decreasing the physical pain? Do you take the pills to change how you FEEL or numb how you feel (emotionally)?