View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:41 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

I understand as only have one child,would love more but my husband is adamant he doesn't want anymore. I don't think we can blame others though and say he has stopped me from having children or deprived me of them. I have full control of my life and could have left him if my desire to have more children was so great, as could you. Your mother cannot control your desire to have children. It's more difficult with a partner of course,but we all have free will to leave and have more children with someone else or even alone if the desire is that strong.

I hope I don't sound harsh-it is not my intention.I'm just trying to stop you thinking like a victim-as though all these people have total control over your life.It is not the case. It is YOUR life. The more you think and behave as if you are a victim and have no control over your own life then nothingwill change. People only treat us the way we allow them to treat us. YOU can leave this man and start a new life. No one will do it for you though. Take the control back,give yourself the control over your own life.

You cannot control what your mother or partner do and they cannot control what you do,unless you allow them to. BLaming them for all your problems isn't helping you now. Taking back control,movingforward,doing what you want WILLmake you feel better