Old 01-07-2005, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

another vent sorry.......I am just full today

I want to make a not very nice phone call today..................my MIL bought some sweaters for my daughter for Christmas who is seven......

My daughter was telling me this morning, how granny told her to tell me, for me not to wash the sweater, because they need to be washed a special way...........obvioulsy my MIL didnt think I could handle doing it...........

I have a sock box in my home.........pretty much I mate for the week or if I dont get time to.........they know right where to go to find there own.........of course I always help my seven year old..........but I figure the two older ones can handle the task......the laundry is always done......so the sock box is always overflowing with socks...........it is really not that hard to find a match.....sometimes it can be a challenge.............lol

Anyway...............my MIL obviously dont like the way that I do that either........because she went through the sock box.....and collected all my youngest daughter socks and put it in a bag and tied it up, like she was going to take it home and mate it............the problem that I have with it..............is that when I went in my sock box.......too look for socks for my youngest daughter..........no wonder I had a hard time finding hers.............MIL took all hers out and bagged them........for what I can only assume..........

I want to call her and tell her to keep the things she buys for my daughter at her house.........and quit giving my daughter the Impression that I am not capable of handeling things.