View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

imo it doesn't matter whether you think you're an alcoholic or not. Ask yourself-does alcohol cause you problems? If you're driving after 3 bottles of wine the answer must be yes. You could kill an innocent child or leave your children without a father. Would you think that's a problem?

just because you haven't withdrawals doesn't mean anything. the fact you're craving a drink after just 2 days of not drinking speaks volumes

it will get worse and worse.People lose their jobs,wives,children,kill people( likely if you're drinking and driving) I'msure you didn't intend to do it but for me , once I started drinking all sense flew out of the window. I'm not being judgmental,had a DUI myself so do understand how you do it,You feel so embarrassed you think you won't do it again? you believe you'll only have 1 small bottle. For me once I took that first drink it just led to more.Sound familiar?

It's not about strength.I ALWAYS intended to drink moderately but that was from a sober perspective. Once I took that first drink all sense disappeared and I just wanted more,more more

I hope you didn't drink and hope you stick around SR. you have to really want to quit though.Do you ?