View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kah632

Originally Posted by dwtbd View Post
Snarfle or ploink ?

Since my AV seems to talk to me in my native tongue, I bet I can confuse it.

I quit intoxicating, but I 'drink' all the time, still. ThrowBack Pepsi , my wife has been using this awesome sweettea recipe of late, good ole H2O you get the picture
So the plan is to train myself to associate consumption of alcoholic beverages with either 'snarfle' or 'ploink'. As in when passing a bar I will think to myself ," I bet there is a lot of snarfling( or ploinking) going on in there".
Since I now acknowledge my AV, I bet it will have to decide on word choice.
If I hear "you (we) should get a drink", I will think " yeah great idea, I am thirsty hmm Pepsi or water?" and the beauty is , if AV chooses the new vocabulary and says "you (we) should ploink" , I will think "first of all that is a dumbass idea, and secondly you really are a dumbass, what kinda dumbass word is that?!, sheesh you dumbass"
The only flaw I see, is which is better snarfle or ploink?
Silly giddiness , sorry
Well not really sorry, I'd rather be dumbass silly in the am , then well you know

Whenever you pass a bar you can be sure that there is plenty of snarfling AND ploinking going on in there. Probably a good bit of goarfelching too. Best to stay away from all that!