View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:04 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Jeni.

Sorry you are having hard times with the beast. I know that feeling - when I worry the beast is always around and ready to take advantage of the moment.

As for anxiety - along with restarted meditation (thanks for the reminder!), these two last days putting things into perspective helps to me settle my emotions. Will this matter for me in five years? Mostly I have a negative answer. Five years, even maybe one year from now it won't matter at all.

Stay strong, I know you are strong. Really. Don't doubt this. And the beast is powerless. Keep telling this to yourself.

My most positive vibes and big hugs to you.

Yesterday I planned to post diary of my changes. I've started to make a list of things to do today, then I've been thinking how to track them.. Ok, I am working on it, but things are to be done till I am working on the list))) Actually, in a nutshell the plan looks like this:

- Recognize AV in any form, don't listen to it;
- Get my butt to work, put fingers on the keyboard, do work. Not to get my butt of the chair till work is done;

- Keep my butt of the fridge. Period;

- Stop thinking to much constantly asking dead enders like "what if..." and, "I want to do it, but...". Plan, do, relax;

Bloss - how are you doing?

See you)