View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sasha4

I am from the other side of the forum, but I understand how you feel about your marriage and your needs not being filled and being lonely.

This is my situation too.

I cried in front of my partner (we are not married but live together and have a child) because I felt so lonely, so unloved and so uncared for.

He thinks I am 'difficult' - we have had problems in the past, he has a lot of debt.

Recently I have pointed out that if a stranger were to hear how he spoke to me, that stranger would think we were enemies, not in a relationship together.

If it was not for my 3 year old, I could not tell you the last time he hugged me or held my hand. I don't remember the last time he bought me flowers or said I looked nice, took me out. To date, he ha not spend one day of his annual leave with me yet this year. Our holidays from work run from December to December.

We sleep in separate beds, mostly due to his snoring.

I want to cry that at the age of 39 I I am in this loveless, sexless relationship.

I live away from my parents and my sister and I don't like that.
The fact it is to be with someone who makes me so sad is even worse.

Our child adores him. She cries when he leaves for work.

When I challenged him a few weeks ago, he changed his behaviour for a couple of days. It did not last long though. Probably too hard for him to keep up with.

I just want you to know I understand.

I wish you the best xxxx