View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:44 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
visch1

Originally Posted by jkb View Post
You are personally attacking my recovery method... or the fact that I am recovered and do not feel the need to do it your way. The only "proven way" yet the success of all methods including yours is very low.

My method on the other hand, is perfect for me. It is definitely not easier or softer to say "I will never drink again and I will not change my mind". It would be easier for me to say:

"...oh poor me, I have a big disease of pouring booze down my throat.-Quote Fandy

So at this point I feel your logic is quite twisted and I am choosing not to be spoken down to anymore because I only have 5 months of sobriety. I have attended other programs and have not had the success I have had thus far with this one. Self-recovery/RR is working for me.

OK you WIN. Your sobriety is your sobriety and all it entails. I still dislike ALL the internet misinformation on something that is so life affecting is so easily taken as the proven truth. I was not pointing a finger. Statements like being a recovered alcoholic is so off base I cringe. Then perhaps not all who protest are not alcoholics. BE WELL

As to the rest... I do not feel a need to prove anything to you but, there are others on here with many years of sobriety using this method.

BE WELL,
Jess
OK you WIN. Your sobriety is your sobriety and all it entails. I still dislike ALL the internet misinformation on something that is so life affecting is so easily taken as the proven truth. I was not pointing a finger. Statements like being a recovered alcoholic is so off base I cringe. Then perhaps not all who protest are not alcoholics. BE WELL