Old 07-31-2013, 07:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lrkenwood

My First Serious Attempt at quitting Spice

Hey everyone, my name's CAL and I have been addicted to spice for almost a year now. I am at the point where spice has ruined me physically, mentally, and finacially. I know that quitting is going to be 100% dependent on me and my efforts. Hopefully posting on this forum when I'm going through the process will give me the support and encouragement I need to quit.

I currently smoke about 1G of Armageddon a day, that's $21.60 a day.

Unfortunetly I have a job that pays me the 1st and 15th and I can afford this everyday habit, even though it hurts to think of the thousands of dollars that have flown out the door because of it.

I also smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and have recently got hooked on energy drinks. I find when I'm most sincere about quitting is after I have done a really intense workout. Hopefully this will be what helps me in my attempt to quit. No need to ramble because I'm sure we've all had the same type of symptoms and struggles with withdrawls.

I plan to just keep this thread going and hopefully this journal can help others that find them in a similar situation. Look forward to talking with anyone and appreciate any support given.

Time since last smoke - 9 hrs, 13 mins